We duck taped our way out a catastrophe last night, kneeling on the floor in our pretty dresses to make $170 and some clothes for us. Then you saved me again from losing A's camera by being too drunk and I don't shower today and still look prettier than normal, from success, I think.
I realize I just sent you a conversation in which your boyfriend flirts with me over email and I even though maybe I should be scared that you might be mad, more than anything I am happy you have a boyfriend that is such a good flirt. It means he's a good lover I think, and that he's playful and sensual and that is very good for you, and for me, since I always hoped we'd flirt with each other's boyfriends when we weren't busy complaining about them.
This is a website I was going to send you:
http://thisisnthappiness.com/
1 comment:
Obviously I want him to flirt with you(/love you) as I do.
Post a Comment