Can you please change the name of today's Art Notes to "Life Without Headless Horses, I don't think so"?
I put my computer on top of two pretty yellow bound books that are histories of Lee and Patton that I will never read, but their spines are nice and clean.
Here is a list of animals I've seen outside my window:
Crickets
Pigeons (both copulating and just hanging)
Crows (both cawing for hours and just hanging)
Primordial bugs that have learned to blend in with the Watergate's stucco
More on men later, but A2's Facebook escapade took him down two notches in my book, and he's already pretty short, so he needs all the notches he can get.
Also last night I dreamt I was planning a party for Samina which just happened to be in the cornfield next to a certain ex-boyfriend of mine's wedding. They were hacking down corn rows to create an altar or a path, and as I passed by to get to my own party, I made a demeaning remark that wifey heard. I believe I ran but I don't remember.
No comments:
Post a Comment